Thursday 15 October 2009

Reasons to be...

I'm not entirely sure that I should post this but I feel a need to do so. I'm not quite sure why...

I'd be very interested hear if anyone finds this too... too... something...

Rapture
My lips meet yours
Words die unspoken
A kiss... a moment unending
A rapture that stirs a yearning in my soul

My eyes alight upon your beauty
A breath that catches...
A heart that skips a beat in joy
A rapture that stirs a yearning in my soul

The curve of your face catches the evening sun
Eyes alive with love
Your smile takes my breath away
A rapture that stirs a yearning in my soul


Just...
Just to hear your voice
Just to touch your face
Just to hold your hand
Just to hold you close
Just to love you always

1 comment:

  1. I think as long as you're happy with your post, that's the most important thing. :o)

    There's something very musical about your poetry... Have you considered songwriting, or even putting your words to music?

    I find your articulation of love inspiring and moving. Keep up the good work, and don't be afraid to experiment with the conventions all you like.

    ReplyDelete